4.3 tset query

Wayne Clark waynec at tektools.UUCP
Sat Sep 6 08:21:22 AEST 1986

    Can anyone give me a good reason why 4.3 tset does not change
a terminal's window size if it is already non-zero?

    The only thing I can see that might set the window size prior
is rlogin or another tset.  It seems to me that tset should resize
the window if asked.  Replies may be sent to me, or posted to this
news group.

--

"Out of the frying pan (hardware), and into the fire (software)!"

Wayne Clark			 uucp:  {decvax,hplabs}!tektronix!waynec
Unix Systems Support Group	csnet:  waynec at tektronix
Tektronix, Inc.			phone:  (503) 627-5416