> > > > > Editor Wars

Tovar TVR%CCRMA at SU-AI.arpa
Thu Sep 25 19:43:47 AEST 1986

I touch-type on a good day (backspacing and transposing alot the rest of
the time), prefer bare ED to VI and don't use either tacks or VI unless i
can't possibly help it.  I also drive a VW bus and use a mouse heavily with
my favorite EMACS.  I used a real Meta key an awful lot (even on a Mac) and
have had the occasion to swing a small sledge hammer inside a VW.  So what
does that prove???  (Not much, except that we all have our own ways of dealing
with the world and love to flame on the olde BBoard.)
							--- Tovar