Autobaud and Ultrix 1.2 (4.2 bsd)

HAL%USU.BITNET at wiscvm.arpa HAL%USU.BITNET at wiscvm.arpa
Tue Sep 23 19:38:48 AEST 1986

        Does anybody know how to make Ultrix 1.2 autobaud select using
<cr> or <^c>.  We have a microvax II running Ultrix 1.2 connected to a
Micom 600 Port Selector along with 4 vms machines.  VMS style autobaud
would be nice.  2.9bsd for the 11's did what I want but the 2.9 getty.c
code dosen't work on ultrix.  Also we don't have Ultrix source, sigh.
We do however have an AT&T System V source license.  Does anybody out
there have suggestions, help, code, sympathy or whatever.

                        hal