tutorials on suspending a process

dave at murphy.UUCP dave at murphy.UUCP
Tue Jan 20 07:40:24 AEST 1987

I'm glad that people are willing to help this poor guy out for a change.
At least this time, we're not getting a bunch of "RTFM" responses...

---
"I used to be able to sing the blues, but now I have too much money."
-- Bruce Dickinson

Dave Cornutt, Gould Computer Systems, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
UUCP:  ...!{sun,pur-ee,brl-bmd,bcopen}!gould!dcornutt
 or ...!{ucf-cs,allegra,codas}!novavax!houligan!dcornutt
ARPA: dcornutt at gswd-vms.arpa (I'm not sure how well this works)

"The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer,
not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."