crypt

TVR%CCRMA-F4 at SAIL.Stanford.EDU TVR%CCRMA-F4 at SAIL.Stanford.EDU
Tue Mar 10 02:34:17 AEST 1987

> I really can't see any reason to try to forbid the export of crypt().
> 					der Mouse

	Two reasons from the world of oxymorons:  Military intelligence
	and civil servants.

	Rex Black

If a military intelligence officer can't get a copy of the source for crypt()
within about an hour, i'd say my tax dollars aren't being very well spent!
(My Western European friends may need to allow a few extra days...)  "Locks
are to keep honest people honest", and maybe discourage an occasionaly petty
thief.