EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN

dschultz at belvoir-mail1.arpa dschultz at belvoir-mail1.arpa
Thu Apr 14 06:22:06 AEST 1988

HELP!!!!!!
SOMETIME TODAY SOME  #$%$#$#$$#*&%##!!!!! PERSON FORMATTED A HARD DISK
ON A ZENITH 248 COMPUTER RUNNING MS-DOS 3.1 !!!!

There was important data on this disk and needless to say it was not backed
up recently.

I need to know if there are ANY programs that can recover a hard disk that
has been formatted (esp. with original file names)   The format program
that comes with Zenith MSDOS 3.1 only seems to overwrite the FAT and system
areas of the disk.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN

Dave Schultz
dschultz @ belvoir-mail1.arpa
Ft. Belvoir VA
(703) 664-5988
          5771
After 5:00PM EDT:
(703) 780-5098

P.S.    I posted this to UNIX-WIZARDS because I figured there must be
some people out there in UNIX-land that could help
Thanks...