Accessing 4.3BSD bug information

J. Eichelberger eichelbe at nadc.arpa
Fri Apr 15 00:34:17 AEST 1988

Is there a way to receive to go and get (through something like FTP) 4.3BSD
UNIX bug fixes?  Last time I asked this, no one answered with anything useful.
We run 4.3BSD UNIX on a VAX 11/780 and are connected to Internet, but have
no direct link to USENET, CSNET, etc., if you don't consider mail through
a gateway a direct link.  (If I can't telnet or ftp to it, it's not direct.)

Please respond to my mailing address directly since I am really behind on
reading info-unix and unix-wizards.  Thank you.

Jon Eichelberger
eichelbe at NADC.ARPA
P.S. I'm not looking to buy anything from Mt. Xinu if possible, but if that's
all there is, let me know.