Net help

dschultz at belvoir-mail1.arpa dschultz at belvoir-mail1.arpa
Fri Apr 8 04:41:23 AEST 1988

Greetings:
     Could somebody out there please send me some information on how to
send messages from ARPAnet to people who only have UUCP or BITNET
addresses?  For example I know a person at Penn State (State Penn :-)  )
that I would like to send mail to but I can't seem to get there from here.

     Also, there seems to be other mailing lists that don't show up on the
list of lists; I would like to access some of these but don't know how.

Reply to me AND/OR this list.......but please reply!!!!   :-)

|  Todays Chevrolet...
|    The HEARTBURN of America.        |        CHEVELLES  FOREVER!!!!!!!     |
|  Yesterdays Cheverolet              |   1968-1971   The Fastest            |
|    The HEARTBEAT of America         |               The BEST!!!!           |

Dave Schultz
dschultz @ Belvoir-Mail1.ARPA