UUCP over X25 on Sun 3

Trevor Luker treval at tauros.UUCP
Fri Apr 15 01:13:24 AEST 1988

g'day

	has anyone got any idea as to whether it is possible to run uucp
	(uucico) over the Sun X25 link software. Currently, with our installed
	software, this is not possible.

	The ideal setup would be a pseudo-tty device that looks like a tty
	to uucico, along with a pseudo-acu that accepts the NUA to call.

	Is this possible?

	I could probably write a tty-like driver that interfaces to the X25
	packet level interface, and an ACU-device that does tha calling but I
	am sure that someone must have done it already done it.

	Any help / suggestions?

		Thanks, treval

Trevor Luker				Commission Des Communautes Europeennes,
treval at tauros.UUCP			Batiment Jean Monnet, C2/60
...!mcvax!prlb2!tauros!treval		Plateau du Kirchberg
(+352) 4301 4620			L-2920 Luxembourg