****New AT&T Device Driver Manuals available***

Dave Burton daveb at laidbak.UUCP
Thu Aug 25 00:34:27 AEST 1988

Steve Friedl (friedl at vsi.UUCP) writes:
|>      AT&T has released a replacement for the old _3B2 Device
|> Driver Manual_, and it is really wonderful.
|> [bug in system, less than $4 each]
|Folks, sorry about this, but AT&T has apparently caught the low
|price and set them to "proper" values.  The word is that the new
|prices are $86 for the large volume, $40 for the small one.  I
|wonder how many of you got your orders in before the increase...

I did! Steve: ThankyouThankyouThankyou!
I didn't get a receipt with them, although the sales rep
told me the total was $7.53, including postage. Such a deal.
I haven't had a chance to look at them yet, but at 8 bucks,
you can hardly go wrong. And now that the price went up to
$126 ...
--
Dave Burton		| ``/* You are not expected to understand this. */''
{att,sun}!laidbak!daveb	|