UUCP via X.25 using Bull software pad V.1.1

Prof Weber hweber at exunido.uucp
Thu Aug 18 03:27:21 AEST 1988

We want to use the software pad V.1.1 on Bull SPS7 workstation for uucp
connections. This works fine if another site calls us. But if we call the
other site an error occurs while the g-protocol is started. The debug
information looks like:
send 73
rec h->cntl 73
bad header 73

This error does not only occur in combination with the pad, but also if we
use rlogin or cu to connect to another host and even if we use uucico on
a Sun workstation connected via V.24 to the SPS7 on which the pad or rlogin
is running.

Does anybody know why this error occurs?

Juergen Vagts                   vagts at stzdo.uucp
				(vagts%stzdo%unido at mcvax)