att & osf

Brandon S. Allbery allbery at ncoast.UUCP
Mon Aug 15 05:18:09 AEST 1988

As quoted from <882 at sfmin.UUCP> by rye at sfmin.UUCP (R.Schwark):
+---------------
| > In article <12118 at ncoast.UUCP> allbery at ncoast.UUCP (Brandon S. Allbery) SUPPOSEDLY writes:
| > Yes, let's have some light instead of quoting out of context, and
|
| That's not fair.  AT&T has been supporting POSIX and will continue to

Let's get the quoting right, too, while we're at it.  I asked for light
instead of heat, and someone else responded with that bit of nonsense...
nonsense because I was aware that AT&T supports POSIX.  Talk about
quoting out of context!

++Brandon
--
Brandon S. Allbery, uunet!marque!ncoast!allbery			DELPHI: ALLBERY
	    For comp.sources.misc send mail to ncoast!sources-misc