****New AT&T Device Driver Manuals available***

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.UUCP
Tue Aug 23 10:34:39 AEST 1988

In article <799 at vsi.UUCP>, friedl at vsi.UUCP (Stephen J. Friedl) writes:
                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^___ that's me
> Hi net.folks,
>
>      AT&T has released a replacement for the old _3B2 Device
> Driver Manual_, and it is really wonderful.
> [bug in system, less than $4 each]

Folks, sorry about this, but AT&T has apparently caught the low
price and set them to "proper" values.  The word is that the new
prices are $86 for the large volume, $40 for the small one.  I
wonder how many of you got your orders in before the increase...

      Steve

--
Steve Friedl    V-Systems, Inc.  +1 714 545 6442    3B2-kind-of-guy
friedl at vsi.com     {backbones}!vsi.com!friedl    attmail!vsi!friedl