Looking for a cheap Unix 4.3 box...

John T. Nelson jtn at potomac.ads.com
Wed Aug 24 06:09:02 AEST 1988

I'm sortof kindof thinking about buying a cheap Unix box.  Can anyone
recommend a stridently good machine?  Requirements:

	1) Bitmapped screen
	2) MUST run 4.3 Berkeley (none of this system V junk).
	3) Inexpensive (and built to stay thatway)

The Mac II came to mind but fails due to 3 and in part to 2 since I'm
hearing negative things coming from knowledgable people about AU/X and
the hardware seems much more expensive than it should be.

One of our people recommended something from a place called Integrated
Solutions (?) which supposedly runs a 4.3 port although I haven't been
able to find this company in the ads.

Ideas?

--

John T. Nelson			UUCP: sun!sundc!potomac!jtn
Advanced Decision Systems	Internet:  jtn at potomac.ads.com
1500 Wilson Blvd #512; Arlington, VA 22209-2401		(703) 243-1611

Shar and Enjoy!