!!! HELP !!! Problem with UNIX cu

Stacy L. Millions stacy at mcl.UUCP
Wed Aug 17 01:30:29 AEST 1988

In article <5089 at rpp386.UUCP>, jfh at rpp386.UUCP (John F. Haugh II) writes:
> having typed all that ... does anyone have a clone of cu?

I found one that seems to work reasonable well after I hacked at it
for a while (I just can't leave anything alone :-). If memory serves
I got it off of Sandy Zelkoviz's BBS at 1(714)898-8634.

-stacy

--
"He to whom the early bird runs best learns wisdom and patience!
                          ... I can never remember proverbs" - Charlie Brown