AT&T Joining OSF

Andrew Valencia vandys at hpisoa1.HP.COM
Sat Aug 6 02:15:00 AEST 1988

/ hpisoa1:comp.unix.wizards / vandys at hpisoa1.HP.COM (Andrew Valencia) /  8:36 am  Jul 27, 1988 /
>   I'm no IBM'er (and if you saw me, you'd probably bet I'll never be! :->),

	It has been pointed out that this smacks of bigotry.  So let me say
that I *still* bet you wouldn't think I'll ever be an IBM'er, but I'll add
that you'd probably say that about some of the IBM'ers, too.  I'm told that
some of them have wilder beards than mine... :->

					Andy