Shared Memory in BSD4.3 is lacking?

MFHorn arosen at eagle.ulowell.edu
Thu Feb 25 12:04:09 AEST 1988

In article <2353 at umd5.umd.edu> chris at trantor.umd.edu (Chris Torek) writes:
>In article <1155 at ucsfcca.ucsf.edu> roland at rtsg.lbl.gov (Roland McGrath) writes:
>>Okay, I'll give.  What *will* the next release be??????
>Anyway, there *is* an update to 4.3BSD in the wings

Does anyone know (and can they say) *when* the next release will be?
Or what we can look forward to?  Judging by the changes in orginization
to the file systems just posted to comp.bugs.4bsd.ucb-fixes, it seems
like there'll be a lot of changes/enhancements.

Andy Rosen           | arosen at hawk.ulowell.edu | "I got this guitar and I
ULowell, Box #3031   | ulowell!arosen          |  learned how to make it
Lowell, Ma 01854     |                         |  talk" -Thunder Road
                   RD in '88 - The way it should be