Unix vs. OS/2 (was RE: Pournelle on

Alex S. Crain alex at umbc3.UMD.EDU
Wed Feb 3 15:37:44 AEST 1988

>>> SIGOPS is loses five hit points.  Do the wizards sense extinction?
>	You have to wonder about someone who measure penalties in terms
>	of "hit points".  I don't think Wizards need worry about anything.

	Oh, I don't know, "hit points" seems as valid a way of relating unix
penalties as anything. After all, rogue/larn/hack are unix games, the ports
were an afterthought, and I've never met a wizard wo hasn't dedicated at least
a few hours of their life to slaughtering screen characters with a broadsword.

					Tee Hee :-)
--
					:alex.

nerwin!alex at umbc3.umd.edu