bulletin board facility

Sysop account levine at atpal.UUCP
Fri Feb 19 01:25:48 AEST 1988

I hope i'm not belaboring this point -- but if you're interested in bbs's for
xenix (and i assume, soon to be ported to other svid systems) check out
MAGPIE.  This is a full conferencing system, with archival retention within
a tree-structured bbs.  While not as simple for new users as, say, RBBS, it
is tremendously powerful, and engenders true discussions (much more so
than say, netnews!)  I've operated my bbs for three years, under RBBS, Collie,
and DBBS I averaged about 10-20 msgs. a week, with MAGPIE I accumulated
over 15,000 in less than a year!

Now within Xenix it fully supports multi-user access.  To give it a whirl
give my board a call at the number below.  Let me know if i can be
of any help.