11/70 light fun

Alan Hargreaves alan at numm.nu
Mon Feb 29 18:55:21 AEST 1988

In article <198 at mutley.UUCP> root at mutley.UUCP (System Administrator) writes:
>Has anyone else plugged into to lights on the '70?  I'd like to know.

We had a '45 ( and it was only decommisioned last year !!!) running
AUSAM (A more secure V7).Similar code was shoved into the idle loop
in the kernel to give the appearance of a cylon. It had the same
same characteristics of displaying how busy the cpu was.

alan.
Alan Hargreaves			ARPA: alan%numm.nu.oz.AU at uunet.uu.net
ACSnet: alan at numm.nu.oz		UUCP: {uunet,mcvax}!numm.nu.oz.AU!alan
SNAIL: c/- Department of Computer Science, University of Newcastle, NSW 2308
							Australia.