expanded rwhod protocol

Mike Tracy miket at ccicpg.UUCP
Fri Feb 5 03:25:56 AEST 1988

Does anybody know of an rwho deamon protocol that allows more than
42 users to be reported ?

The current problem with rwhod is the datagram size only allows for
42 users.  We can easily have more than 42 users on our larger systems.
Each time rwhod receives a datagram from a host it
truncates the approprite host's rwho spool file and writes in the
datagram.

The 'fix' to rwhod should be compatable with other 'non-fixed' rwhods if
possible.

		Thanks in advance.. mike

--
Michael D. Tracy	Computer Consoles Incorporated
(714)458-7282		9801 Muirlands Boulevard