4.3BSD Book (was Re: BSD internals/ether/software intrs)

John S. Quarterman jsq at longway.TIC.COM
Thu Feb 4 15:13:58 AEST 1988

In article <2355 at mandrill.CWRU.Edu> chet at mandrill.CWRU.Edu (Chet Ramey) writes:
>In the Nov.-Dec. 1987 issue of ;login: (the USENIX Association newsletter,
>if you didn't know), John Quarterman, in a book review, references this book:
>
>"The Design and Implementation of the 4.3BSD UNIX Operating System"

By Leffler, McKusick, Karels, Quarterman, scheduled for late 1988 by
Addison-Wesley, who will have a booth at UniForum next week, in case you
want to ask them about it (they might even take orders, I don't know :-).

Thanks for the interest, but if you send me mail (I didn't get Chet Ramey's),
all I will say right now is what Chris did:  ``Patience.''