Interactive Background Processes

John F. Haugh II jfh at rpp386.UUCP
Sun Jul 10 00:46:15 AEST 1988

In an earlier posting I was discussion background processes in 5.0 and
mentioned how not all implementations were capable of running multiple
background jobs.  Someone from SCO sent me a letter and here is the
text of it:

+----

+----
--
John F. Haugh II                 +--------- Cute Chocolate Quote ---------
HASA, "S" Division               | "USENET should not be confused with