The Name of the Beast

Andrew Merritt x2109 apm at oasis.icl.stc.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 17:29:43 AEST 1988

In article <5007 at husc6.harvard.edu> sob at harvisr.UUCP (Scott Bradner) writes:
>In working up a talk about unix to be given to the IBM "share" user's
>group ( Flames to /dev/null ) I thought it might be interesting to
>include a list of the various ways that vendors ( & others ) spell unix.
>
>I've got:
>	UNIX (tm)

DRS/NX from ICL. Runs on DRS range of hardware.  System V based port.

signed:                               Andrew Merritt		(763) 2109
local:	   apm  	global:	      apm at iclbra.uucp
                                      apm at icl.stc.co.uk
MSDOS: Just say NO.        	      ...!uunet!mcvax!ukc!stc!iclbra!apm
--
signed:                               Andrew Merritt		(763) 2109
local:	   apm  	global:	      apm at iclbra.uucp
                                      apm at icl.stc.co.uk
MSDOS: Just say NO.        	      ...!uunet!mcvax!ukc!stc!iclbra!apm