UNIX-WIZARDS Digest V5#096

Mike Muuss Unix-Wizards-Request at arpa.brl
Wed Jul 13 17:45:24 AEST 1988

UNIX-WIZARDS Digest          Wed, 13 Jul 1988              V5#096

Today's Topics:
                 Re: Getting the pathname from a FILE*.
                   setsockopt -- SO_LINGER parameter?
                  Re: Interactive Background Processes
                   wanted: gdb for system V.2 (68010)
                 Re: Getting the pathname from a FILE*.
                   Re: I/O Processors & Smart Screens
                              Re: Who dat?
                 Re: setsockopt -- SO_LINGER parameter?
                       BSD 4.3 F77 fortran query
                         Re: How do I get RCS?
                     Re: BSD 4.3 F77 fortran query
                     setgid and process group list
                           Re: Realtime OS's
                   Salvaging info on a streamer tape
                     Re: BSD:sockets::SVID:(what?)
                                 undump
                         Is write(2) "atomic" ?
                                  UUCP
         File space allocation/deallocation under Unix (BSD4.x)
                       Re: Is write(2) "atomic" ?
       Re: File space allocation/deallocation under Unix (BSD4.x)
                             Re: IBM speed
                                  UUCP
                       Re: Is write(2) "atomic" ?
                Anyone running 4.3+NFS from U of Wisc ?
       Re: File space allocation/deallocation under Unix (BSD4.x)
                       Re: Is write(2) "atomic" ?
                       where to do line editing?
                       Re: Is write(2) "atomic" ?
                               Apologies