performance measurement tools on UNIX??

Ken Keirnan kjk at pbhyf.PacBell.COM
Thu Jul 7 04:58:14 AEST 1988

In article <16392 at brl-adm.ARPA> Pabbisetty.Henr at xerox.com writes:
>I would like to get some information on "Performance Measurement" tools in UNIX.
>Are there any packages/utilities which help do this kind of a job?

You might try the "TUNEX" package available through the AT&T toolchest.
It is a package designed to assist in tuning a UNIX system.  It is
for System V (naturally :-) and slightly oriented toward the AT&T 3B
line, but it should port to other hardware.

--

Ken Keirnan - Pacific Bell - {att,bellcore,sun,ames,pyramid}!pacbell!pbhyf!kjk
  San Ramon, California	                    kjk at pbhyf.PacBell.COM