assert(status(PCjr)==status(RT/PC))

Charlie Sauer sauer at auschs.UUCP
Mon Jun 13 22:08:34 AEST 1988

Assertion failed: status(PCjr)==status(RT/PC), file comp.unix.wizards, line ...

The PCjr is no longer manufactured or marketed.

The RT/PC is actively manufactured, marketed and sold.  There have been ongoing
announcements and shipments of enhancements to the RT, and there is active
development of the RT and follow on RISC products.  Bill Lowe, President of IBM
Entry Systems Division, has been quoted as saying "We are investing as much
hardware development resource enhancing our RISC-based products as we are
on PS/2."
--
Charlie Sauer   IBM AES/ESD, D18/802     uucp: ut-sally!ut-emx!ibmaus!sauer
                11400 Burnet Road       csnet: ibmaus!sauer at EMX.UTEXAS.EDU