OSF & source code

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Thu Jun 16 04:57:18 AEST 1988

> I assume AT&T and Sun plan to make the S5R4 (or whatever) source
> code available, as AT&T has done in the past...

Ho ho.  Before you go making such rash assumptions, you might want to
look at the list of things that are *not* on Sun source tapes (hint:
the list is longer than you think).  Even AT&T has occasionally shown
signs of wanting to move to binary-only distribution.
--
Man is the best computer we can      |  Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology
put aboard a spacecraft. --Von Braun | {ihnp4,decvax,uunet!mnetor}!utzoo!henry