OSF

Root Boy Jim rbj at icst-cmr.arpa
Thu Jun 9 03:09:53 AEST 1988

   From: Bob Devine <devine at cookie.dec.com>

     I hope that Sun and AT&T finally decide to join OSF like they
   have joined X/Open.  Since the announcment, National Bureau of
   Standards has indicated that they wish to join OSF.

You won't find me on that committee. I suppose they just want to
keep their fingers in all the pies. Gee, guys where'd you get the money?

	(Root Boy) Jim Cottrell	<rbj at icst-cmr.arpa>
	National Bureau of Standards
	Flamer's Hotline: (301) 975-5688
	The opinions expressed are solely my own
	and do not reflect NBS policy or agreement
	My name is in /usr/dict/words. Is yours?