Help us defend against VMS!

George Hartzell hartzell at beagle
Thu Mar 3 02:09:40 AEST 1988

In article <717 at cresswell.quintus.UUCP>, ok at quintus (Richard A. O'Keefe) writes:
>VMS Fortran so sexy.  Apollo's Fortran hasn't any of the VMS extensions
>that I know of.  "de facto industry standard"?  Maybe on Vaxen.

Yes, there is a vms-fortran compatible compiler available under ultrix
that works fairly well.  Sun is also selling a VMS extended fortran, but
when I tried it 3-4 months back it wasn't working very well.
--
George Hartzell			                 (303) 492-4535
MCD Biology, University of Colorado-Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309