kernel

Jim King pulsar at lsrhs.UUCP
Wed Mar 30 12:27:47 AEST 1988

I have a problem I hope somebody out there can figure out.  There is an
include file for C called cpu.h.  IT contains a whole bunch of numbers
pertaining to certain cpu types.  I have a program I am trying to get to
work under ultrix.  I need a foolproof way that would work
on any ultrix-related system that would give me the type of cpu that
the ultrix is running on, and the version number.  Any suggestions?
--
<>			King DragonSlayer (pulsar)			    <>
<> UUCP: mit-eddie!mit-caf!lsrhs!pulsar | ARPA lsrhs!pulsar at caf.mit.edu     <>