Prompt, etc.

Ric Messier ram at lscvax.UUCP
Tue Mar 1 06:35:48 AEST 1988

Since the posting of my question concerning the prompt, I have received
mail from many people, some of whom suggested that I might be slightly
stupid. Unfortunately, I did get the joke, though I wasn't thinking
clearly and posted the stupid message anyway. I wish to apologize for
offending those people that thought I was too stupid to be reading the
news in this group.

However, thanks to all the people that were helpful in answering my
other question. I appreciate their help.

--
- Kilroy                                                 ram at lscvax.UUCP
'Just what cowpatch is Lyndonville, Vermont in anyway?'

                                                         *** Can't deal, &CRASH