Want to set up Public Access UNIX PC

Karl Denninger karl at ddsw1.UUCP
Wed May 25 08:20:52 AEST 1988

In article <239 at kjvw.UUCP> kevin at kjvw.UUCP (Kevin VandeWettering) writes:
>In article <728 at rush.cts.com>, bob at rush.cts.com (Bob "Rush" Ames) writes:
>> I'm setting up a UNIX PC for public access and am interested in hearing
>> from others who have done this.  Are there any UNIX PC BBSs out there?

[One short commercial, coming up]

Yep -- AKCS, for the 3b1, 3b2, SV(nearly anything), SCO Xenix and
Microport SV/286 and 386.....

Networking with all other AKCS machines is fully supported; Usenet interface
is in the works.

EMAIL or phone for more info -- it's commercial, but very good.  If there's
enough non-inflamatory EMAIL I may post a summary of features....

---
Karl Denninger                 |  Data: +1 312 566-8912
Macro Computer Solutions, Inc. | Voice: +1 312 566-8910
...ihnp4!ddsw1!karl            | "Quality solutions for work or play"