shells by the C shore

Nate Hess nate at mipos3.intel.com
Thu May 19 06:49:15 AEST 1988

In article <4065 at gryphon.CTS.COM> sarima at gryphon.CTS.COM (Stan Friesen) writes:
>I find I use that capability in csh more than I use the editing
>capability. Certainly the *editing* capability in the Korn Shell is
>very nice.

I have the history capability of csh combined with the line-editing
capability of Emacs, available with tcsh.  I find that I use both
history and line-editing rather frequently.  A shell without either
really slows me down.

--woodstock
--
	   "How did you get your mind to tilt like your hat?"

...!{decwrl|hplabs!oliveb|pur-ee|qantel|amd}!intelca!mipos3!nate
<domainish> :   nate at mipos3.intel.com		ATT :    (408) 765-4309