O'pain Software Foundation: (3) relationship to GNU & openness

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at mips.COM
Sat May 28 03:46:33 AEST 1988

In article <1018 at cresswell.quintus.UUCP> ok at quintus.UUCP (Richard A. O'Keefe) writes:
>What puzzles me is what took the OSF so long.  The SUN/AT&T UNIX merge has
>been publicised for a couple of years.

Yes, but when it was started, AT&T wasn't an owner of Sun...
--
Roger B.A. Klorese                           MIPS Computer Systems, Inc.
{ames,decwrl,prls,pyramid}!mips!rogerk  25 Burlington Mall Rd, Suite 300