uw (Unix Windows)

Brandon S. Allbery allbery at ncoast.UUCP
Sat May 21 10:43:40 AEST 1988

Is uw in the public domain or publicly distributable?  I have had a request
to bring it up on ncoast (without ptys, that could be a bit difficult, but
maybe I can get it down long enough to port the System V pty code into the
kernel) and I have another system I'd like to run it on as well (the Mac's
on the way ;-).

Please reply, don't post.

Thanks in advance.
--
	      Brandon S. Allbery, moderator of comp.sources.misc
	{well!hoptoad,uunet!marque,cbosgd,sun!mandrill}!ncoast!allbery