Should ``csh'' be part of the System V distribution?

Brandon S. Allbery allbery at ncoast.UUCP
Tue May 24 06:49:32 AEST 1988

As quoted from <77 at denali.stanford.edu> by karish at denali.stanford.edu (karish):
+---------------
| I'm trying out ksh now, after four years of using csh exclusively
| (interactively).  The transition was easy.  I don't feel anywhere near
| as restricted as I do when I use sh interactively.  The only thing I
| miss is the '!$' construct; I suspect that there's a way to do this
| under ksh, but I haven't found it yet.

$_ is the last word on the previous line.  Also, <ESC>. in emacs mode (ESC
dot).
--
	      Brandon S. Allbery, moderator of comp.sources.misc
	{well!hoptoad,uunet!marque,cbosgd,sun!mandrill}!ncoast!allbery