Swap

rjd at occrsh.ATT.COM rjd at occrsh.ATT.COM
Thu May 5 03:49:00 AEST 1988

::>
::>      Does anyone know of a way to figure out how much swap space is in
::> use under System V?  I added the sticky bit to my shells and vi.  Now I
::On System V Release 2 Version 2 (paging) and later releases, the
::sar command has the -r option.  It tell how much memory and also
::how much swap space is currently available.  It gives
::you a history of free memory and swap space.
::
::				Peyton Yanchurak
Peyton,
  Sorry, Unix System V release 2 is swapping.  Release 3 is paging....

Randy