Should ``csh'' be part of the System V distribution?

Eric Krohn krohn at u1100a.UUCP
Wed May 18 01:58:56 AEST 1988

In article <77 at denali.stanford.edu> karish at denali.stanford.edu (Chuck Karish) writes:
] Unfortunately, AT&T isn't marketing ksh in a way that encourages its
] adoption as a standard.  I'd like to see it bundled with System V,
] instead of being an extra-cost option from the Toolchest.

I read a newsletter from (I think) the New York City /usr/group chapter
which summarized David Korn's recent talk at one of their meetings.
The article claimed that ksh would be in the next release of System V.

Anyone know the facts?

Eric J. Krohn
krohn at ctt.ctt.bellcore.com  or  {allegra,bellcore,ihnp4}!u1100a!krohn
Bell Communications Research,	444 Hoes Ln,    Piscataway, NJ 08854