portable way to do nap()

The Beach Bum jfh at rpp386.Dallas.TX.US
Wed Oct 5 14:21:03 AEST 1988

In article <1988Oct3.230916.995 at utzoo.uucp> henry at utzoo.uucp (Henry Spencer) writes:
>In article <27909 at ccicpg.UUCP> nick at ccicpg.UUCP (Nick Crossley) writes:
>>According to the information given out at the SysVr4 Software Developer
>>Conference, nap will be in V.4.
>
>*Everything* will be in V.4.  :-(

You are all hereby directed to read my old System V flames and the discussions
I've had on the net with Guy Harris.  System V is a pig and should be put on a
diet.

Me?  I'm still holding out for Version 7 on a 386 ;-)
--
John F. Haugh II (jfh at rpp386.Dallas.TX.US)                   HASA, "S" Division

      "Why waste negative entropy on comments, when you could use the same
                   entropy to create bugs instead?" -- Steve Elias