System V Release 4.0 Developers Conference

John C. Sucilla jcs at tarkus.UUCP
Sun Oct 9 08:37:24 AEST 1988

In article <2691 at ihwpt.ATT.COM> dem at ihwpt.ATT.COM (David E. Martin) writes:
>My big question for System V 4.0 is: Does it have BSD style job control?
>Hitting ^Z is such an improvement over getting a new shell from within
>vi.

Yea, same question here.  I recently started using a Sun at work and fell
in love with the job control stuff.  It would be a pretty dumb decision
not to include it.
--
John "C". Sucilla,  A silicon based life form.
       {att,chinet,ddsw1}!tarkus!jcs