System V Release 4.0 Developer Conferences

Dave Brower daveb at gonzo.UUCP
Sat Oct 1 18:15:21 AEST 1988

In <6638 at orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU> kramer at bionette.UUCP (Jack Kramer - CMBL) writes:
>>I would like to continue reading this group but all the clutter takes
>>up too much time.  Is there any way to filter out messages from
>>particular persons such as Henry Spencer.

Though the pounding has started already, consider the possiblity he
means a "positive" filter as opposed to a kill-file style negative
filter.  That is, he *only* wants to read articles from Henry or Chris
or Doug or dmr.  At least, that's what I thought he meant.  I've wanted
one too...

-dB