Henry Spencer (was Re: System V Release 4.0 Developer Conferences)

Daniel R. Levy levy at ttrdc.UUCP
Sun Oct 2 07:36:54 AEST 1988

In article <351 at intelisc.UUCP>, joel at intelisc.UUCP (Joel Clark) writes:
< In article <2494 at pixar.UUCP> rta at pixar.UUCP (Rick Ace) writes:
< >In article <6638 at orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU>, kramer at bionette.CS.ORST.EDU (Jack Kramer - CMBL) writes:
< >> I would like to continue reading this group but all the clutter takes
< >> up too much time.  Is there any way to filter out messages from
< >> particular persons such as Henry Spencer.
< >That fact that Henry Spencer devotes his time to contribute quality
< >articles to this newsgroup is one of the principal reasons I still
< >devote my time to read it.
< I'll second that!!!   And add Chris Torek along with Henry Spencer.

Well, Spencer's ARTICLES are okay.  What I suspect this guy wants (and I'd
welcome too) is a way to dump his @#$%^&*()! SIGNATURE....
--
|------------Dan Levy------------|  THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED HEREIN ARE MINE ONLY
| Bell Labs Area 61 (R.I.P., TTY)|  AND ARE NOT TO BE IMPUTED TO AT&T.
|        Skokie, Illinois        |
|-----Path:  att!ttbcad!levy-----|