System V Release 4.0

Peter da Silva peter at ficc.uu.net
Wed Oct 26 02:01:13 AEST 1988

In article <8748 at smoke.BRL.MIL>, gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn ) writes:
> The $3K [for ksh] is for unlimited site-wide use of the source code.

Reasonable so far, I guess, but...

> Binary sublicensing is available, so that a binary copy could be
> distributed for a fee along the lines of what you seem to consider
> reasonable.

So where do I find someone to port ksh to Xenix-286 R3.5 for the intel 310
box so I could buy a copy? Basically, for anything but the big names the
$3000 is the only way to go.
--
Peter da Silva  `-_-'  Ferranti International Controls Corporation
"Have you hugged  U  your wolf today?"     uunet.uu.net!ficc!peter
Disclaimer: My typos are my own damn business.   peter at ficc.uu.net