System V Release 4.0

rja rja at edison.GE.COM
Mon Oct 10 20:59:01 AEST 1988

In article <316 at tarkus.UUCP>, jcs at tarkus.UUCP (John C. Sucilla) writes:
> Yea, same question here.  I recently started using a Sun at work and fell
> in love with the job control stuff.  It would be a pretty dumb decision
> not to include it.

The version of ksh for UNIX System V, release 3.0 for the AT&T 3B2
I used to use (when working for DoD) had Berkeley-style job control.
The supplied ksh manual indicated that support for Berkeley-style
job control was optional.  Since V.3.0 appears to support it,
I would expect V.4.0 to also support it.  I miss ksh a lot and wish
we had it on this 4.x BSD system (edison).