fcc/fci inquiries

Dave Sill dsill at nswc-oas.arpa
Fri Oct 7 06:41:52 AEST 1988

Some time ago, I posted a summary of responses to my query about file
checking utilities.  In that reply, I offered to send a copy of Dave
Curry's fcc/fci utility, as modified by myself.  I received many
requests for the fcc shar, and did my absolute best to see that
everyone received a copy.

However, internetwork mail being what it is, I fear some people may
never have received my reply.  So, if you are one of these people,
please don't think I ignored your request or only tried once to reply.
Send me another request, and confirm that you have received my reply.

=========
"Computers should work the way beginners expect them to,
 and one day they will."
					-- Ted Nelson