Nmake problem

Andrew ValenciaSeattle vandys at hpcupt1.HP.COM
Fri Apr 21 09:32:21 AEST 1989

Hello.  We're converting to nmake here and have one problem which I hope
someone out there can answer.  We're using a construct like:

vmunix :: $(CSRC)

but one of the files, for compatibility reasons, is named "debug.nms.c".
Nmake appears to be stripping "debug." from the name because it believes
that characters in that position are like the "s." prefix for SCCS, which
have to go before you can build.  But for us, they're needed.  So how do
I convince nmake to leave them alone?

				Thanks in advance,
				Andy Valencia
				...!hplabs!hpisoa1!vandys