Termcap entry for VT320 132 cols.

kai at uicsrd.csrd.uiuc.edu kai at uicsrd.csrd.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 21 23:09:00 AEST 1989

>/* Written by duncan at miclon.UUCP in uicsrd.csrd.uiuc.edu:comp.unix.wizards */
> I ... can move into 132 cols when I enter vi,
>but vi insists on wrapping at 80 cols!! I can't see any ex option
>under "set all" that I can tweak to give the desired effect.

Try "stty everything" to see if "80 columns" is listed there.  It's there on
4.3 BSD, and I have "stty columns 132" in my "wide" terminal width changing
alias (or else "stty rows 0 columns 0" before executing "tset" in .login).

Patrick Wolfe  (pat at kai.com,  {uunet,uiucuxc}!kailand!pat)
System Manager, Kuck & Associates, Inc.