From Captain Clifford in Brazil

Nick Armitage nga at root.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 19:26:02 AEST 1989

In article <18975 at adm.BRL.MIL>, GOMIDE%BRFAPESP.BITNET at uicvm.uic.edu writes:
-text deleted-
>            Software Company:      UniSoft Systems  (also out of business)
>                                   739 Allston Way
>                                   Berkeley, CA 94710
>                                   (415) 644-1230
-text deleted-

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde: "Reports of my death were much exaggerated".
Unisoft is a multi-national company, with offices in London, England;
Tokyo, Japan; Boston, MA; Cupertino, CA; New York, NY; and Emeryville, CA.

True to say that UniSoft Corporation moved a little while back (to some
rather splendid offices) and also changed their 'phone number. For those
in doubt, here are UniSoft Corporation's  details:

UniSoft Corporation,
6121 Hollis Street,
Suite 100,
Emeryville,
CA 94710,
USA.
(415) 420 6400
(415) 420 6499 FAX

nick
-
Nick Armitage, UniSoft Group, 3 Hayne Street, London, EC1A 9HH, England.
phone:  +44 1 315 6600   fax:  +44 1 315 6622   telex:  885995 UNISFT G