Alpha LSI core memory

Robert Ruge robert at aragorn.cm.deakin.OZ
Thu Feb 16 16:40:53 AEST 1989

I realize that this is not quite appropriate for this newsgroup but we do not
get a full feed news feed in Australia and I am not aware of a more appropriate
newsgroup to send to, so here goes.
Does anyone have a 16k core memory board for a very dated Computer Automation
Inc ALPHA LSI-2 series computer (1976 - ), that they would be willing to
part with for little or no cost ?. As ours has died and they are no longer
serviced in Australia, we would be grateful to get our Finnigan 3200
Chromatography/Mass Spec back on the road. Thanks for any info.

Robert Ruge	  | UUCP:   {uunet,mcvax,ukc,ubc-cs
Computing/Maths	  |          nttlab}!munnari!aragorn.oz!robert
Deakin University | ARPA:   robert at aragorn.oz.AU
Victoria, 3217	  | CSNET:  robert at aragorn.oz.AU
Australia	  | ACSNET: robert at aragorn.oz  PHONE:  +61 52 471319

Robert Ruge					    robert at aragorn